Phone 061 311266

In the event that the settlement cheque issues in the joint names of the policyholder and the bank you should contact the mortgage department of the bank who will advise of the procedure. Normally they will request that you forward the cheque to them and the will return it to you with authorisation to allow it be lodged to your bank account. In the event of larger cheques the bank may have further requirements. see more

Pin It on Pinterest