Phone 061-311266 / 065-6844311


When you  have an incident such as a fire or a flood which gives rise to an insurance claim your insurance company will normally appoint a loss adjuster to inspect the damage and handle the claim.

Customers often wonder who is there to help with their insurance claim. Follow the link to the article if you have you ever wondered  “is the Loss Adjuster appointed by my insurance company there to help with my insurance claim?”

Pin It on Pinterest