Phone 061 311266

If you claim from your home or commercial buildings insurance policy your insurance company will investigate the claim and decide whether they will pay the claim once the insurance claim process is complete. The investigation is normally carried out on behalf of insurers by a loss adjuster and the policyholder should appoint a registered loss assessor to represent their interest.

It is unlikely that your insurance company will refuse to offer cover in future as a result of an individual claim. However insurers will always examine the risk they are taking on and if there is a high likelihood of a loss re-occurring they may decide to exclude a particular peril, for example flood cover if your house is at high risk of future flooding. See more.

Pin It on Pinterest